Emergency First Response Certified Instructors
As certified instructors, we not only respond to emergencies, but we can train your personnel in Emergency First Response Primary Care (CPR), in preparation for treating life-threatening emergencies. These courses focus on primary care through a combination of knowledge and skill development, as well as realistic scenario practice to make sure participants have the confidence in their abilities to provide care should emergency situations arise.
Secondary Care – First Aid
Our Emergency First Response Secondary Care (First Aid) course covers non-life-threatening injuries or illnesses. Participants focus on secondary assessment and first aid through knowledge and skill development, and realistic scenario practice.
- Scene Safety Assessment Universal Precautions
- Primary Assessment Rescue
- Breathing Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Conscious & Unconscious Obstructed Airway Management
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Training
- Emergency Oxygen Use Orientation.
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment
- Splinting for Dislocations & Fractures